Click here to complete the Request Childcare Form
Wynnum Family Day Care & Education Service is committed to developing collaborative partnerships with families, beginning with the enrolment and induction exchange process.
Enrolment & Waitlist Procedure
- An initial waitlist enquiry (verbal or internet) will be recorded
- WFDC will contact the parent/guardian to discuss the enrolment enquiry. Parents culture, values and beliefs will be respected and supported in identifying care requirements and placements for their child(ren). Requirements pertaining to child care subsidy, immunisation, medical conditions, court orders, swimming pool, pets and transport will be discussed
- Educators vacancies are reviewed for a placement consideration
- Parents/guardians are contacted to discuss care arrangements and forwarded educator contact details. WFDC will advise the parent/guardian of the interview and enrolment requirements including enrolment forms and registration fees
- Upon confirmation of a placement acceptance to WFDC (parent/guardian and educator) the parent/guardian will be required to complete a family interview.
- A family interview will be conducted in order to share information. This may occur face to face in the office of WFDC or via the telephone.
- The registration form is to be completed within HubWorks! – the link will be emailed to the family
- The enrolment forms are to be completed by the parent/guardian registered for Child Care Subsidy with the Department of Human Services. The enrolment forms consist of;
- Enrolment checklist
- Parent Statement & Agreement
- Complying Written Arrangement
- Community Childcare Inc. Affiliation Application